Sunday, June 06, 2010

Catherine Coulter

1 - What's your latest?

Catherine Coulter: My latest is the 14th FBI thriller, WHIPLASH, out June 15th.



2 - Assuming I haven't read it, why should I?

Catherine Coulter: Because I go after the drug companies and you've got to know how good that would make you feel.

3 - What can you tell us about your main character that you hadn't realized until you answered the question?

Catherine Coulter: It changes her life.

4 - What's your favorite scene and why?

Catherine Coulter: My very favorite scene is between Sherlock and the big bad guy -- it's got grit and good triumphs, something very nice to experience in this bad old world, even if only in a novel.

5 - What's Next?

Catherine Coulter: The 15th FBI is SPLIT SECOND, out this time next year. I think it's really cool because Ted Bundy's involved in it.

No comments: