Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tom Lowe

1 - What's your latest?


Tom Lowe: THE 24TH LETTER



2 - Assuming I haven't read it, why should I?

Tom Lowe: You'll be entertained. If you you enjoy a face-paced mystery/thriller, THE 24TH LETTER is the type of novel that grabs the readers and engages them for the 84 hours in which the story happens.

3 - What can you tell us about your main character that you hadn't realized until you answered the question?

Tom Lowe: The main character is Sean O'Brien. Since I have written four books in this series (two published), I'm aware of much of his persona. However, in THE BLACK BULLET, a side of O'Brien is reveled that I didn't know existed.

4 - What's your favorite scene and why?

Tom Lowe: There are many scenes in THE 24TH LETTER that I find in the favorite category. One of the chapters I really enjoy is when O'Brien discovers the connection between the killer and something in the Bible.

5 - What's next?

Tom Lowe: I've finished THE BLACK BULLET and THE BUTTERFLY FOREST. My new agent is trying to decide what's next. Maybe he'll flip a coin.

No comments: