Tuesday, March 09, 2010

SJ Rozan

1 - What's your latest?


SJ Rozan: THE SHANGHAI MOON



2 - Assuming I haven't read it, why should I?

SJ Rozan: It will take you through today's New York, World War II Shanghai, and a chapter in history (the story of the European Jewish refugees who fled to Shanghai) that you probably didn't know existed.

3 - What can you tell us about your main character that you hadn't realized until you answered the question?

SJ Rozan: She -- Lydia Chin -- is beginning to mature, right before my eyes.

4 - What's your favorite scene and why?

SJ Rozan: The one where her cousin saves the day. More than that would be a spoiler, but it's my favorite because I totally didn't see it coming (and it cracks me up, but I'm easily entertained).

5 - What's next?

SJ Rozan: A Bill Smith thriller, where Lydia gets kidnapped by a madman and Bill has to save her by playing the madman's games.

No comments: