Friday, July 30, 2010

J.A. Jance

1 - What's your latest?

J.A. Jance: QUEEN OF THE NIGHT.



2 - Assuming I haven't read it, why should I?

J.A. Jance: In view of the border war situation in Arizona, at the moment, it's far more timely than I anticipated. It will also give you insights into the world and legends of the Tohono O'odham, the native American tribe that has lived in the desert west of Tucson for thousands of years.

3 - What can you tell us about your main character that you hadn't realized until you answered the question?

J.A. Jance: I love this whole cast of Walker Family characters. They've been in the background of my creative life the whole time I've been writing.

4 - What's your favorite scene and why?

J.A. Jance: My favorite scene is when Dan Pardee's grandfather comes to Dan's foster home to take Dan home to Arizona.

5 - What's next?

J.A. Jance: Next up will be Ali Reynolds in FATAL ERROR in February, 2011.

No comments: