Monday, August 30, 2010

James Hayman

1 - What's your latest?

James Hayman: THE CHILL OF NIGHT. It's the second in the Detective Mike McCabe thriller series.



2 - Assuming I haven't read it, why should I?

James Hayman: Because once you pick it up you won;t be able to put it down. At least that's what most of my readers tell me.

3 - What can you tell us about your main character that you hadn't realized until you answered the question?

James Hayman: McCabe cares. Catching the killer is not simply a job for him. It is a mission. One that must be accomplished before another life is lost.

4 - What's your favorite scene and why?

James Hayman: A young woman who suffers from schizophrenia and the hallucinations and delusions that come with the disease is trying to defend herself against a cruel and heartless killer. Or is she?

5 - What's next?

James Hayman: I'm working on the third book in the series that is going to focus on McCabe's partner, Detective Maggie Savage.

No comments: