Monday, August 09, 2010

Bill Crider

1 - What's your latest?

Bill Crider: MURDER IN THE AIR, St. Martin's, August 3, 2010. My preferred title was NO LES, NO MORE, but that's another story.



2 - Assuming I haven't read it, why should I?

Bill Crider: Because it's sharp and funny. And it's about a very real problem that faces a lot of people in rural areas, a problem that's getting worse all the time but that very few people know about.

3 - What can you tell us about your main character that you hadn't realized until you answered the question?

Bill Crider: I know the guy (Sheriff Dan Rhodes) pretty well, but until this book I didn't know he was ever likely to have mystical experience.

4 - What's your favorite scene and why?

Bill Crider: The bow and arrow attack at the factory chicken farm. Where else are you going to find a mysterious Robin Hood shooting arrows at scantily clad protesters at a chicken farm?

5 - What's next?

Bill Crider: The next book about Sheriff Rhodes is one I call THE WILD HOG MURDERS. We'll see if the editors let that one stand. Whatever it's called, it should be out in 2011.

1 comment:

Ron Scheer said...

Les is more.