Sunday, October 03, 2010

Jeffrey Deaver

1 - What's your latest?

Jeffrey Deaver: EDGE, coming out in November.





2 - Assuming I haven't read it, why should I?

Jeffrey Deaver: It's one of my one-offs (standalone) thrillers. It's a bit of a departure for me, because it's a thriller told in the first person, which made pulling off the twists and turns in the book a little tricky, but great fun!

3 - What can you tell us about your main character that you hadn't realized until you answered the question?

Jeffrey Deaver: As the author, there really isn't anything I haven't realized about the main character or any of the characters. Although I want my readers to be surprised by the characters and plot twists, I plan everything out in my books in such detail that nothing comes as a surprise to me.

4 - What's your favorite scene and why?

Jeffrey Deaver: I can't tell what it is without spoiling some of fun twists in the book!

5 - What's next?

Jeffrey Deaver: At work nonstop on the new James Bond novel, due out next May.

No comments: